Friday, January 20, 2012

Awareness

Often times, I focus on my own personal issues and find it hard to think of anything else. Between health and personal problems, life can be rough. However, there are people who go through so much more in their lives and I think their fight needs to be shared.

Beth is a wonderful young mother that I know from high school.  She shares her family's daily struggle, as well as her appreciation for life in her blog My Hands and Heart Are Full. Beth and her husband have a 6 year old son, and several months ago brought a beautiful girl in to this world. Despite their daughter's health issues, Beth remains strong and compassionate. I could only hope to be as wonderful a mother as she is. Please read her blog and help support Down Syndrome Awareness.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tara that was so incredibly nice of you. I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete