Thursday, January 26, 2012

Craving Color - Mint Green

It is not even February, and already I am looking forward to the Spring. I cannot wait to walk around Central Park, stroll through street fairs and ride my bike around my neighborhood. What I am most excited for is the reappearance of color! I envision some minty new additions to my wardrobe. I think mint is going to be a very popular color for this Spring. There are already a lot of gorgeous options for new clothes and accessories in mint. Below are a few of my favorites.

Clockwise: Executive Chic Bag  from Mod Cloth,   Carly Dress from Fossil,   Honeydew Intimates Polka Dot Undies from Madewell, VincenzaGold Gemstone Cabochon Ring  from QVC, Pins and Needles Backless Lace Dress from Urban Outfitters, Tessa Cardigan from Fossil, Transmission Tee from Madewell, Kudzu Skirt from Anthropologie

If you prefer to keep your clothing neutral and wear color on your nails, Essie's mint candy apple is the perfect green for Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment