Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Five

T.G.I. F. We made it to Friday!! Here are my Five Favorite things found on the Internet this week:

1. Liquid Palisades: How on earth did I ever give myself a manicure before without this??
Liquid Palisades allows you to paint your own nails without the mess. Simply paint this on to your cuticle area or wherever you don't want the polish to stick, let it dry, paint your nails and then peel off the liquid palisades. What you end up with is a clean manicure without the salon price tag. If you are daring, you can use it to create nail art, french manicures and even half moon manicures. I ordered this on Monday and it was here by Wednesday! I used it today and I could not be happier.

2. Dormouse Video: Now I know why the Dormouse in Alice in Wonderland could sleep through so much of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party! I think I want a dormouse as a pet. Check out this video

3. Chillon Castle on Lake Geneva: This gorgeous castle is Switzerland's most historic monument and it is quite obvious why. This castle is amazing. I wish you could rent a room there.

4. BHLDN's Funny Face: BHLDN offers up six beautiful wedding day looks, complete with how-to's that help you achieve the look you  like best. In addition to posting the looks online, you can also download them and print them out to give to your stylist/makeup artist. I think these looks are great for everyone - not just brides. We all have parties to go to and big nights out, and we want to look our best. My personal favorite look is Mrs. Sixty.


5. Peanut Butter Fudge: Tuesday January 24 was national Peanut Butter Day. Peanut Butter is my favorite food in the world. I cannot live without it - I have tried! In honor of this holiday, I present Peanut Butter Fudge from Pennies on the Platter. You can thank me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment