Friday, January 20, 2012

Some might call it an obsession

I love bags.....I mean really really love bags. To me, there is nothing wrong with buying a bag that costs more than two car payments. There are several bag designers that I love, but the last year it has been all about Rebecca Minkoff. Oddly enough my obsession with her did not start out with a bag purchase - it was with a pair of shoes (the two-tone Vixen pump - the only heel I have ever owned that didn't contribute to me falling over). After wearing these gorgeous heels and feeling like I was walking in a pair of ballet flats, I knew I had found my designer soul mate. It was on the the rest of her line. A wallet, change purse, cell phone case and many bags later, I can officially say I am obsessed. 

I got the pleasure of seeing Rebecca Minkoff at Fashion's Night Out and realized that she was the most adorable and fashionable pregnant woman I had ever laid eyes on. My friend, Alissa and I got our hair braided at the event and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Although I promised myself I wold stop spending this year, I am hoping my hunny takes this very unsubtle hint and buys me the Ostrich Embossed M.A.C. Clutch clutch for my birthday.....and maybe a pair of Rebecca Minkoff Bowery sunglasses. 


 l to r:  Sak's Fifth Avenue for FNO, The lovely Rebecca  Minkoff, Alissa shows off her braid
 l to r: Virginia "Nerd Alert" Laptop case, Ostrich Embossed M.A.C. Clutch
My favorite bag that I own: Navy Cupid Satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment