Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Personalize It

I love jewelry - what girl doesn't? I have always been specifically drawn to personalized pieces. I still wear my name ring that my parents bought for me as my 8th grade graduation present, so this should come as no surprise. I waited for years to get a nameplate and I wore it up until a few years ago when it broke. To me, name necklaces never went out of style. Carrie Bradshaw never had to "bring them back" because they never left.

Over the last few years, I have been collecting some personalized jewelry and I do not see myself stopping - there are so many more ways to incorporate your name, your spouse's name, or your child's name in to your every day jewelry. Below are three of my favorite items.

 Silver monogram charm (maiden initials) purchased from etsy, Rose Gold monogram charm (married initials) gift from my husband,  Montmarte Double Wrap bracelet from Delicate Raymond.

Helen Ficalora Alphabet Charms

 Personalized Mother's Bracelet from newhopebeading on etsy

Jordann Turquoise Enamel Large Pendant Necklace from Max & Chloe
 Lana Ring from Sarah Chloe

There are so many places online to get personalized jewelry. Etsy is a great place to find items at all price points. In addition to etsy.com, I highly recommend DelicateRaymond.com. There are so many gorgeous options and the site frequently offers discount codes and specials. The items are beautifully made and so unique. I always get compliments on my double wrap bracelet. Personalized jewelry is such a nice way to show your love for that someone special or just for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment