Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cocktails Anyone?

Jewelry is a great way to make a statement even if you are wearing jeans and a t shirt. While I love necklaces and bracelets, to me, nothing makes as big of an impact as a huge cocktail ring. Going out for drinks with friends? Everyone will notice your cocktail ring as it is wrapped around your glass. There are plenty of options out there for affordable and dazzling styles. In my jewelry box, I have dozens of rings ranging from animals, to precious stones and plastic. Anything goes really. Here are a few current styles I am obsessing over.
Diamond and Mother of Pearl Circle Ring  Buy it here.

Dara Ettinger Amethyst Cluster Ring Buy it here.
High Ball Cocktail Ring Buy it here.

Starburst Cocktail Ring Buy it here.
Color Blocked Cocktail Ring Buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment