Sunday, June 17, 2012

In Search of the Perfect Summer Flat

I very rarely wear heels or wedges. Flats are my go to shoe. I pride myself on owning some pretty cute flats, but this summer I was in search of a perfect pair - colorful, comfortable and affordable. Since I walk around a lot, comfort really was the most important aspect, but they have to look good. So here is a list of flats that can be worn to for work and on my time off. They all work well for days where I will be walking around the city, shopping at a mall or playing on the boardwalk.

Betsey Johnson Brritney Flat - Available here


Madewell Bungalow Stripe Sidewalk Skimmer - Available here

                                                   

Michael Kors Meg Espadrille - Available here 


DV by Dolce Vita Diamon Sandal- Available here
Bloch London Arabian Ballet Flat - Available here

Pierre Dumas Lorna 9 Sandal - Available here

No comments:

Post a Comment